Description From MULXIPLY
Slow fashion meets on-trend, must-have. Wear it as a belt bag or lengthen the belt and style it cross-body. Remove the belt and use it as a clutch. Hand-crafted by master leather artisans in Nepal, these bags use vegetable-tanned, eco-conscious leather. Soft yet structural with antiqued hardware. These are perfect for carrying the essentials on your day or night out.
- 9 inches wide, 6 inches tall.
- Removable belt - 47 inches long adjusts down to 34 inches. 10 holes for length adjustment.
- Made from soft yet structured bovine leather, sourced in India.
- Antique brass hardware. Unlined.
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.