Description From MULXIPLY
This the perfect wallet for the minimalist, but we've updated it with a zipper pocket on the back for coins. Available in multiple colors.
- 7 inches wide, 4 inches tall. Expandable, flat profile.
- Made from soft yet structured leather, sourced in India
- Antique brass grommet closure
- Hand-finished with waxed-cotton stitching for added reinforcement
- Front pocket for cash or smartphone. Rear split-pocket for cards and IDs.
- Coin pocket on back with oversized exposed antique brass zipper with leather pull
- Entirely handmade by master leather craftsmen in Nepal. Please allow for variations in materials and finishing.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.