A denim jacket with modern trucker styling, tailored through the body with a slightly cropped raw hem and finished with slim side pockets and antique silver hardware. This sustainable cotton/Tencel blend non-stretch denim fabric is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- 20" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- The model wears a size Small.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
64% Cotton, 36% Tencel
- Made with Tencel, a cellulose fiber made from a renewable wood source, requiring very little water, no pesticides, and no harmful irrigation.
- Dyed using natural mineral dyes with low impact wash process.
- No Microplastics in this garment.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
For online orders, ÉTICA accepts product in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund. You have 15 days from the ship date to have your return dropped off and scanned at any UPS location. For all returns please contact email@example.com to initiate a return. Customer service will then provide you a free return label. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.