We've been obsessed with the concept of a mythical T-Shirt 2.0 since we started Pistol Lake. Or, better yet, a go-anywhere, do-anything tee layer. One that outperforms major athletic and hiking companies' technical tees – something that gives us options, not limitations.
We spent two years developing the Holy Grail of fabrics – and it's called Eudae. The first performance fabric that you can cross continents in, but doesn't look out of place at a bar or the office.
hit-list of must-haves:
- Doesn't make you look like a Power Ranger or feel plastic-y
- Doesn't get smelly after multiple wears
- Doesn't have obnoxious branding
- Is lightweight + breathable
- Dries insanely fast
- Doesn't feel soggy when wet
... and we did it.
A couple of these bad boys will allow you to give away every other shirt in your closet.
Good For: Everyday casual, working out, sports, outdoors, travel, warmer weather, baselayer in cooler weather
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: Lightweight Eudae
- Fabric composition: 76% Polyester, 19% Tencel, and 5% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4.8 oz.
- Everything you love about the Min. Raglan . . . but with buttons
- Go-anywhere, do-anything shirt
- Naturally antimicrobial & odor-resistant so you can wear it multiple times between washing
- Sweat-wicking & fast-drying (2-3x faster than cotton)
- Four-way stretch
- Never shrinks or changes shape
- Functional & fashionable, ultra-soft, a wardrobe staple
- Breathable & moisture-wicking – thus incredibly airy in warm weather
- Bearded Mountain Man: 6'1", 185 lbs, Large
Stefan: 6'1", 175 lbs, Medium
- Andrew: 5’7", 150 lbs, Small
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
Pistol Lake accepts returns of unworn and unwashed goods within 60 days of purchase. This applies to all items outside of their Minimalist Boxer Briefs. Returns within the US are free!
Returns for Minimalist Boxer Briefs: If you don't love your first pair of Minimalist Boxer Briefs for any reason within the first 60 days of purchase, we'll issue a full refund. Important note: After you've tried your first pair of boxer briefs, we are unable accept returns for boxer briefs that have been tried on or removed from their packaging for sanitary reasons. The boxer briefs must not be removed from the original packaging in order to return them.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.