Meet Luna from Peru! Luna loves learning about everything in the sky (especially the moon!) and dreams about the day when she will get to travel amongst the stars.
- Hand-knit with love by Artisans in Peru, working within a certified fair trade organization
- Made with 100% cotton yarn, using non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Accompanied by its own digital story, which can be accessed as a simple download – making it convenient to share from any phone, tablet, or computer.
- Each story takes you & your littles on an adventure to discover new cultures, highlighting similarities while celebrating differences in a creative & engaging way
- We work closely with partners from each country to bring the characters to life, creating authentic, kid-friendly stories about their cultures and communities.
Giving Back to support global communities is a core part of the mission.
- A donation is made with the purchase of every Global Kidizen doll.
- Organizations receiving donations have been chosen by the partners in their home country and vetted for transparency
- With the purchase of Luna, a donation will be made directly to New Hope Peru, a non-profit organization that provides healing care for orphaned, abandoned, and at-risk children in Arequipa, Peru,
Shop more from For Purpose Kids's collection
For Purpose Kids sees a future where children learn love and acceptance over hatred and fear, and carry those lessons into adulthood. That's why they create beautifully-themed and fun toolkits to inspire kids to be kind and do good for people, animals, and the planet. Each toolkit comes with ethically-made resources like books, crafts, and activities that elementary-aged kids will love. Preparing our future global citizens to be compassionate, each toolkit gives 5 meals and basic education to underprivileged kids in India.
For Purpose Kids strives to provide unique and engaging products that provide opportunities for learning and fun to our community of customers.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with their products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Purpose Kids' returns are subject to a re-stocking fee and the customer pays the return shipping cost.