\A modern take on the classic moc toe boot offers sneaker-like comfort, work boot function, and versatile style that’s office-ready yet built for the campsite.
- Rugged yet refined, versatile design
- Custom Cellfit™ memory foam removable insoles
- High-quality, handmade craftsmanship
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Soft, interior leather lining
- Custom lightweight, shock-absorbing, threaded wedge rubber outsole
- Hand-sewn moccasin stitch upper
- Breathable, durable leather upper
- Gusseted tongue designed for water resistance
- Speed hooks for added style and quick wrap-around lacing
- Quality, twisted cotton laces
- Leather Working Group Certified tannery
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Fits true to size. Maybe snug in the width initially but should break in, forming to your foot after the first few years. For a roomier fit or if you often wear thick socks, we recommend sizing up a half size.
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? We’re far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, we’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
We scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold ourselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.
Classic design combined with extraordinary craftsmanship makes for shoes that are perfect for both work and play. Nisolo sells just about every type of shoe you could be looking for, all made with sustainably-sourced leather. Find fine leather heels, flats, loafers, boots, and even sneakers that look super sexy but feel like your favorite pair of tennis shoes. And with comfy designs that are made to last for years to come, you can say goodbye to seasonal shoe shopping! Nisolo pays their workers above fair trade wages, provides healthcare benefits, and offers providing life-changing personal development programs. They see shoemaking as art, which shows through in their products and the way they support their artists.
Most unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Sale and discount Nisolo items are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged. If you choose to return an item, $6.95 will be held from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.