Description From Nisolo
Good design means good for people and the planet. Sustainability was the #1 goal for this shoe, so we leveraged eco-friendly, Recycled (rPET) knitting to divert plastic water bottles from landfills, made the insoles and outsoles with sugarcane-based, “Green EVA” (a greener alternative to petroleum), and topped it off with rPET and recycled cotton blended laces.
- Sport-inspired knit sneaker raising the bar for sustainability.
- Ultra-lightweight and comfy, sock-like fit
- Easy, slip-on construction, so you can tie it once and forget
- Eco-friendly, Recycled (rPET) knitting made from plastic water bottles
- Machine washable like new (see instructions below)
- Soft and cozy interior, making socks optional
- “Green EVA,” sugar-cane based, grooved outsole for traction
- “Green EVA” shock-absorbing, breathable insoles
- Water-resistant upper materials and waterproof outsoles
- Laces made from Recycled PET & Recycled Cotton
- Vegan-friendly materials
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Remove insoles & laces and machine wash on a delicate cycle.
Coldwater and mild, bleach-free detergent is best.
No dryer—air dries out of direct sunlight.
- Sizes 8-9.5 fit true to size.
- Sizes 10-13 run small, and we recommend sizing 1/2 to 1 full size up.
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? We’re far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, we’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
We scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold ourselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.