Bottom line: The Minimalist Raglan is a super stylish and versatile core wardrobe piece. Made out of lightweight Eudae, the Raglan looks great on its own, crushes the hiking trails, and, best of all, it's the best winter base layer you can buy.
Whether this sleek shirt is protecting you from the sun or keeping you cozy under that heavy mountain jacket, you'll be ready for anything and everything.
Basically, The Minimalist Raglan will allow you to take less and adventure more.
Good For: Everyday casual, working out, sports, outdoors, travel, warmer weather, baselayer in cooler weather
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: Lightweight Eudae
- Fabric composition: 76% Polyester, 19% Tencel, and 5% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4.8 oz.
- Go-anywhere, do-anything shirt
- Naturally antimicrobial & odor-resistant so you can wear it multiple times between washing
- Sweat-wicking & fast-drying (2-3x faster than cotton)
- Four-way stretch
- Never shrinks or changes shape
- Functional & fashionable, ultra-soft, a wardrobe staple
- Breathable & moisture-wicking – thus incredibly airy in warm weather
- Bearded Mountain Man: 6'1", 185 lbs, Large
- Andrew: 5’7”, 150 lbs, Small
Put simply, Delilah Home cares. They care about quality, they care about the environment, they care about you, and they care about making the best, most luxurious home goods around. That's why they craft 100% certified organic cotton and hemp towels and sheets, with no toxins in their supply chain. All their products are manufactured ethically, and Delilah Home gives back to charities in the communities where their goods are made. For quality goods that last longer, feel better, and do more good, don't miss out on the sustainable luxury of Delilah Home.
If you want to return any products to Delilah Home within the trial period after your receipt of that particular product, please follow the process for each product category:
- Try the product for 30 days from the receipt of purchase.
- Not Satisfied? Contact DoneGood at: email@example.com before the conclusion of the 30 day period to obtain a Return Authorization and arrange a return. Delilah Home will pay for return shipping.
- Refunds are paid AFTER the product is RECEIVED in good condition by Delilah Home, LLC for charitable donation or recycling. This is to eliminate the gray market of returned items on other internet websites.
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
Pistol Lake accepts returns of unworn and unwashed goods within 60 days of purchase. This applies to all items outside of their Minimalist Boxer Briefs. Returns within the US are free!
Returns for Minimalist Boxer Briefs: If you don't love your first pair of Minimalist Boxer Briefs for any reason within the first 60 days of purchase, we'll issue a full refund. Important note: After you've tried your first pair of boxer briefs, we are unable accept returns for boxer briefs that have been tried on or removed from their packaging for sanitary reasons. The boxer briefs must not be removed from the original packaging in order to return them.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.