What doesn't this necklace play well with? We can't think of a thing! Our demi-fine Nela Necklace is made from 14k gold filled beads and is 16" long with a 2" gold filled extender. At our model photo shoot this winter, all models kept grabbing for this necklace to pair with so many other pieces. A few of their favorite pairings: Andrea Necklace, Kaila Earrings, Karen Bracelet, and Yliomene Bracelets. Of course, you can always opt to wear it as the stand out piece it is.
About the Artisan
Nela has been with our Vi Bella team in Mexico since the beginning. She is a natural leader, hard worker, and a talented jewelry artisan.
- 16" with 2" gold filled extender
- 14k gold filled beads
- Made in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans
Care Instructions for Gold Filled and Sterling Silver Jewelry:
- For best results, keep your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces. Consider adding an anti-tarnish strip in the bag with sterling silver jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine or exposing to direct sunlight.
- Harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause your pieces to tarnish. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a couple drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Dip your cloth in the solution and gently wipe pearls and chain, patting dry with a lint free cloth. Do not store until fully dried.
- Sterling Silver will more than likely tarnish at some point due to its metal composition, but wearing it can prevent that. The oils in your skin actually keep your silver nice and shiny as opposed to leaving it lay in your jewelry box.
Vi Bella means "beautiful life," and that's just what Vi Bella is out to see—beautiful, hopeful, vibrant lives in Haiti and Mexico. Vi Bella works with local artisans in these two developing countries to create a large collection of handmade jewelry, bags, accessories and home decor. They care for their artisans as people, and not just employees, providing living wages, a comfortable work environment, and care for artisans' physical and emotional well-being. Vi Bella invests in local communities by giving back all their profits for job creation in vulnerable areas and using locally-sourced materials in their products whenever possible. Vi Bella might just make your life a little more beautiful too. Their handcrafted accessories are as affordable as they are adorable!
On retail orders, replacements for the same item are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 90 days of the ship date on the invoice. Exchanges (for a different item) are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 60 days of the ship date on the invoice. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return/exchange for you. Refunds are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 30 days of the ship date on the invoice. All clearance sales are final.
Upon receipt of the return/exchange order, Vi Bella will mail your new item with a postage paid envelope to return the incorrect or defective item. Vi Bella covers return postage for: defective item; item damaged in shipping; or item incorrectly sent. Vi Bella does not cover postage if you ordered an item incorrectly or changed your mind.
If you are making a return because you ordered the wrong item or because you changed your mind, your card will be charged $5.95 to cover shipping.