Description From Hathorway
Inspired by the hidden gems of Southeast Asia One of the designer's favorites buffalo horn & rattan earrings in her Spring 2018 collection, you can create a earthy, yet elegant look with elements from mother earth.
Ninh Binh 16K Gold Plated Brass Honey Horn & Rattan (Straw/Wicker) Crescent & Donut Earrings is inspired by the rice fields of Tam Coc, a hidden gem of Vietnam where you can spot water buffaloes and farmers working together to harvest their crops.
- Type: Crescent & Donut Earrings
- Material: Buffalo Horn from Hanoi, Vietnam, 16K Gold-Plated Brass from Seoul, South Korea. Learn about our sustainable materials.
- Dimension: 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Weight: 0.01oz
- Closure Type: 16K Gold Plated Brass Earring Hooks
- Available Colors: Honey, Dark, Honey
- Recommendation: Designed for all face shapes: round, oval, triangle, square, rectangle, diamond Designed By Thoughtfully designed and assembled by Jessica Phan in Redwood City, California
Zero-waste jewelry and accessories handmade from...buffalo horns? Yep! Often discarded by the food industry in Vietnam, Hathorway repurposes buffalo horns to make beautiful and durable jewelry! Hathorway is serious about creating the most sustainable, high-quality, and unique accessories you can find. They source only natural materials from all over the world and use them to ethically make trendy products with love in Redwood City, California. Browse around Hathorway's collection and you'll find a variety of zero-waste jewelry, bags, pillows, planters, and much more that you're sure to love! Need even more reason to shop Hathorway? They give back 10% of their profits to causes and organizations that empower women!
Hathorway's Return Policy
Hathorway offers a refund within the 30 days of the date that you received your Hathorway item. Customers are responsible for the shipping of their return.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.