An airy silhouette with adjustable halter straps finished in soft organic cotton voile.
- 51" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- 48.5" Center Front Length
- The model wears a size S.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
100% Organic Cotton
- Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or genetically modified seeds, using less water than conventionally grown cotton.
- Ethically made in a WRAP-certified factory in India.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
For online orders, ÉTICA accepts product in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund. You have 15 days from the ship date to have your return dropped off and scanned at any UPS location. For all returns please contact email@example.com to initiate a return. Customer service will then provide you a free return label. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.