Description From Pistol Lake
While the One-Bag shirts have been daily staples for years, we couldn’t help but notice a vacancy in the closets for an equally versatile sweatshirt. That is, until now.
Introducing the One-Bag Terry Crew– a union of the old-school athletic stylings of the French Terry Crew Neck with the moisture-wicking, odor-fighting performance of the One-Bag Henley. At the heart of this marriage is the new French terry Eudae fabric made with a blend of recycled water bottles and Eucalyptus tree pulp.
The medium-weight One-Bag Terry Crew maximizes adaptability for all temperatures: a breathable throw-on for spring and summer, while cozy as a non-constricting layer through the cooler months. Like the rest of the One-Bag gear, it’s silky soft with the perfect amount of stretch.
To boot, it’s an absolute travel essential, packing down tightly without wrinkling.
In the months we’ve spent testing the One-Bag Terry Crew, it’s become a near inseparable second skin. Once you get yours, we know you’ll feel the same way.
Fabric Specs & Details:
- Fabric name: One-Bag Terry– small-loop backing
- Fabric composition: 74% Recycled Polyester, 19% Tencel, 7% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 8.8 oz, 299 gsm
- Quick-drying & sweat-wicking– versatility for all seasons
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant– wash it less!
- Packs down small without wrinkling– the ultimate travel companion
- Keeps its shape without shrinking wash after wash
- Built with four-way stretch
- Flatlock seams
- Wash inside-out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers.
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash.
- Air-dry flat– it dries quickly!
- Mateo: 6'2", 185 lbs, Large
About Pistol Lake
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
Pistol Lake's Return Policy
Pistol Lake accepts returns of unworn and unwashed goods within 60 days of purchase. This applies to all items outside of their Minimalist Boxer Briefs. Returns within the US are free!
Returns for Minimalist Boxer Briefs: If you don't love your first pair of Minimalist Boxer Briefs for any reason within the first 60 days of purchase, we'll issue a full refund. Important note: After you've tried your first pair of boxer briefs, we are unable accept returns for boxer briefs that have been tried on or removed from their packaging for sanitary reasons. The boxer briefs must not be removed from the original packaging in order to return them.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return.