Description From MULXIPLY
Keep going, sister. Inspiring, strong, and reminds us to never give up. Layer with other pieces from our collection or your own. Hand-forged in Nepal by artisans who remind us every day how to persist. Available as a long pendant, short bar necklace or bangle.
- Available in Brass and Sterling Silver.
- Long bar pendant is 2.5 inches long and 0.5 inches long with a 32 inch chain.
- PERSIST is stamped by hand.
- HAND MADE BY ARTISANS IN NEPAL. Variations are expected and treasured.
- Metal will tarnish as it responds to moisture and individual body chemistry. Jewelry will stay its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with anti-tarnish cloth. Store in a dry place.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.