Description From MULXIPLY
Discovered on our recent travels to Kathmandu, we knew we had to carry this bag. Meticulously handcrafted by artisans in Nepal, the sequined belt on this piece is next-level luxury. With its saddle stitch details and a beautiful interplay of leather and suede textures, this bag is truly one-of-a-kind. Features an asymmetrical flap closure and invisible magnetic snap and can be worn as a belt, over the shoulder or used as a clutch.
- 10 inches wide, 6 inches tall.
- Handstitched, oxidized copper sequined, removable belt.
- Belt length adjusts from 30-35 inches with holes or variation in length.
- Made from structured bovine leather and suede, sourced in India.
- Antique Copper hardware.
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.