Description From Brave Soles
A high quality trifold leather wallet handcrafted from former airplane seats.
Crafted in partnership with Jazz Aviation and named after Pierre Elliott Trudeau, the man who led a country through dynamic changes and had an airport named in his honour.
The Pierre Wallet is a minimalist and elegant travel essential that keeps it simple and does what you need it to do.
Life can be complicated - but your wallet doesn't need to be.
- Made of upcycled leather sourced from former airplane seats
- Provides an eco-friendly, sustainable alternative to new leather
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Pockets are made from upcycled tire inner tubes sourced from the Dominican Republic
- A fabric divider made of upcycled plane seat canvas to keep your bills separate and organized
- Plastic cover for your I.D.
Brave Soles's Impact
Handcrafted leather bags and sandals made with love in the Dominican Republic.
Brave Soles's Return Policy
All Brave Soles items, unaltered and unworn, may be returned within 30 days from the day of delivery. Brave Soles accepts return items from anywhere in the world for a full refund. However, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to them, unless there was a mistake made on their part. Understandably, personalized and items on sales cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.