We are proud to introduce POPi Shave 5 -- made from recycled ocean plastic recovered through the clean-up efforts of the partners. This next-generation razor is beautifully designed to offer an extraordinary shave while being light on the earth. We created POPi Shave 5 with you in mind, no matter who you are or how you shave. Popi Shave 5 is designed to not only accommodate but work well and feel good with the various grips used by shavers of all stripes.
25% of the proceeds of POPi products sold will be donated to non-profits that work to clean up oceans and beaches, support marine conservation, and research plastic pollution.
When you buy POPi Shave 5, you are playing a role in stopping the flow of wayward plastic that contaminates the oceans and harms the earth's marine animals.
- For men and women
- Ergonomic handle made from recycled #2 ocean plastic, recovered through the clean-up efforts of the partners
- Ceramic-coated blades for improved comfort
- Lubricating strip with cocoa butter and aloe
- Handle compatible with POPi Shave 5 replacement blades
- Popi Shave 5 Razor handles are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program
- Blades and >90% of the handle are made in the USA; the cartridge is assembled in Mexico
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers affordable kitchen and personal care basics with an eco-friendly twist—they're all made with 100% recycled materials! Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling—but not a lot was being made out of those recycled materials. As a B Corp, Preserve wants you to feel good about the stuff you're filling your home with. They offer a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to plates and cups and even compostable plates, cups, and bowls for guilt-free, easy cleanup. And if that wasn't enough, their stuff just looks fun! Their products are sleek and brightly-colored—sure to add some personality to your home!
Preserve accepts returns at their discretion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.