Introducing the POPi Toothbrush: Made with love and recycled ocean plastic
We are proud to introduce the POPi Toothbrush -- made from recycled ocean plastic recovered through the clean-up efforts of the partners.
25% of the proceeds of POPi products sold will be donated to non-profits that work to clean up oceans and beaches, support marine conservation, and research plastic pollution.
When you buy a POPi Toothbrush, you are playing a role in stopping the flow of wayward plastic that contaminates the oceans and harms the earth's marine animals.
- Made with LOVE and recycled ocean plastic
- Handle created with 25% recycled #2 HDPE ocean plastic, recovered through the clean-up efforts of the partners, and 75% recycled polypropylene; bristles are new nylon
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Available in Soft Bristles only
- Popi Toothbrushes are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program
Shop more from Preserve's collection
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers affordable kitchen and personal care basics with an eco-friendly twist—they're all made with 100% recycled materials! Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling—but not a lot was being made out of those recycled materials. As a B Corp, Preserve wants you to feel good about the stuff you're filling your home with. They offer a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to plates and cups and even compostable plates, cups, and bowls for guilt-free, easy cleanup. And if that wasn't enough, their stuff just looks fun! Their products are sleek and brightly-colored—sure to add some personality to your home!
Preserve accepts returns at their discretion. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.