Description From Teadora
Known in Brazil as the nectar of "god", this Pro-Vitamin A and Omegas 3,6, 9-rich oil from the Pequi fruit is a powerful hydrating oil that is perfect for curly hair. It nourishes and conditions dry, damaged hair for frizz-free, lustrous curls.
100% pure, RAW, and powerful Pequi Hair Oil utilizes the magic ingredients of the Amazon to:
- Reduces frizz
- Provides amazing curl definition
- Protects against damaging free radicals.
- Moisturizes all hair types.
- Nourishes and conditions dry, damaged hair.
How to use:
- Imagine the gentle embrace of a warm Amazon rain while you:
- Add a few drops to your hands and apply evenly to your hair starting from your scalp to the ends.
- Apply both morning and evening or throughout the day as needed.
- Apply before you apply conditioner, and then rinse off, can also be applied before applying shampoo.
- Smile: you’ve just planted a tree in the Amazon :)
- Tip: Add a half dropper to your conditioner instead for ongoing benefits. ***Pequi is a high fatty-acid oil, as such, it has a high melting point and should be kept at room temperature to avoid solidification. It can solidify even at cold room temperatures. If this happens, run it under hot water to re-liquefy before application.
Caryocar Brasiliense fruit oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, tocopherol.
Adore yourself! That's literally what "Teadora" means—and they back it up with their vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable beauty products that feel and smell ahhh-mazing! Founder Val grew up near the Amazon rainforest, where her mother taught her to how to sustainably harvest Amazonian botanicals to make natural body care blends. Val wanted to pass on those luxurious self care products as well as her love for the Amazon. So when you shop Teadora, you're getting natural body care that's great for you, and giving back to do great for the planet! Every Teadora purchase plants one tree in the rainforest, and Teadora is on a mission to plant 1 million!
Teadora's Return Policy
Teadora accepts returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. Teadora will offer an exchange or credit for the returned item.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by Teadora, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from Teadora or items that you did not order but received from Teadora will qualify for online store credit or a credit refund.
There is a NO RETURNS policy for any products that are purchased during periods when heavy discounting of 25% or more applies to the orders.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.