A clean straight fit with an easy rise and vintage construction finished with an authentic wash with unique hem destruction.
- 10.5" Rise
- 26.5" Inseam
- 15" Leg Opening
- The model wears a size 27.
Care & Content:
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Line Dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Warm iron if needed.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without water waste, harmful chemicals, or GMO seeds.
- Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 63% less energy, and zero harmful chemicals.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
Shop more from Ética's collection
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, ÉTICA does accept returns and exchanges. Product must be in new condition, unworn, with original tags attached. You have 15 days from when you receive your order to send back your return. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com