Contrast seaming and deep pockets add to the utilitarian vibe of this chic denim dress, while adjustable straps and subtle darting create the perfect fit.
- 38" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- The model wears a size S.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
63% Organic Cotton, 24% Tencel, and 13% Cotton.
- Made from OCS-certified Organic Cotton and Tencel, two plant-based fibers created without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or genetically modified seeds.
- Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 70% less energy, and only clean chemical alternatives.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, ÉTICA does accept returns and exchanges. Product must be in new condition, unworn, with original tags attached. You have 15 days from when you receive your order to send back your return. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org