Slip into this silky-soft short-sleeve pajama shirt made from the sustainable CleanBambooTM fabric. The sateen weave is so comfortable against your skin that it’s like wearing nothing at all.
- Made with 100% bamboo
- Cooling effect - breathable weave cools and adjusts for a comfortable sleep
- Feels smooth like silk, comparable to cotton 1,000 thread count
- Hypoallergenic, free from harmful chemicals, and ideal for sensitive skin
- One short sleeve pajama shirt comes with a spare button
- Classic tailored design with contrast piping
- Pre-washed and packaged in a bag made from biodegradable materials
- Machine wash cold on gentle/delicate fabrics, tumble dry low, or line dry. Avoid bleach. To prevent excess pilling, avoid fabric softener or dryer balls.
- To avoid wrinkles, shake out between wash and dry, and remove immediately after drying, or line dry. Iron low if desired.
ettitude is all about comfort! They want their comfortable home products to mean a comfortable existence for everyone on the planet! That's why their ethically-made sheets and towels are made from innovative and sustainable clean bamboo lyocell. This non-toxic, vegan bedding is even created in a closed-loop system where 98% of all the water ettitude uses can be recycled. All this translates into comfort for you in silky soft, breathable, thermoregulating bedding that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Rest easy and do good in earth-loving bedding!
Store credit or an exchange can be provided for most purchases within 30 days of delivery. ettitude does not issue refunds for incorrect / wrong size / wrong color purchases. Sale products are not eligible for return, exchange or refund unless faulty. Marked down sateen apparel is FINAL SALE.
ettitude takes extreme care in ensuring their goods are of the highest quality. However, if you find their product is faulty, or that they have not delivered what you ordered, they would like to help resolve the problem.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get your return started.