Description From ÉTICA
Form-fitting but not tight, Scarlet fits slim through the hip with a bit of room throughout the leg. A soft, organic comfort stretch denim is finished in a cool grey wash with thoughtful destruction.
13" Leg Opening
Model wears a size 27.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
98% Organic Cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane
- Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified seeds, using less water than conventionally grown cotton.
- The stretch component in this fabric is made from 100% recycled materials.
- No microplastic shedding.
- Low impact wash process using 90% less water, 63% less energy and clean chemical alternatives.
- Hangtags, labels and packaging made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
Learn more about sustainability and social responsibility here.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
ÉTICA's Return Policy
For online orders, ÉTICA accepts product in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund. For all returns please contact email@example.com to initiate a return. Customer service will then provide you a free return label. You have 15 days from the ship date to have your return dropped off and scanned at any UPS location. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.