Description From SAOLA
THE SEQUOIA: KNITTED FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT.
100% vegan, ultra-light and comfy.
- The Upper is made of 4 recycled plastic bottles.
- Insole: 100% natural cork, harvested algae foam, and EVA make a perfect sustainable combo for maximum comfort.
- Outsole: 20% recycled EVA and EVA bring lightness & cushioning while rubber reinforcements guarantee maximum durability.
- A rubber outsole guarantees maximum durability.
- Ultra-light materials = comfort. One shoe weighs less than 0,4 lbs!!
- Knit construction ups breathability for warm-weather comfort
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
- Handwash: use a wet cloth
- Manufactured in a top-quality factory in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- BSCI certification in progress!
Your sneakers are an important part of your wardrobe, so you want to find stylish, ultra-comfortable kicks that you’ll be proud to wear for years to come. And SAOLA makes that easy with their affordable vegan sneakers! They use sustainable materials that not only make the planet happy, but also make your tennis shoes even more comfortable and durable. Recycled plastic and organic cotton make your tennies breathable, and natural cork and algae foam give them the right amount of cushion and spring. Their minimalist design makes them stylish, lightweight, and comfortable, even for your longest days and toughest workouts. SAOLAs are ethically manufactured in Vietnam where their workers earn fair wages.
SAOLA's Return Policy
SAOLA will be happy to process returns or exchanges on any unused full priced items and undamaged SAOLA Shoes purchased within 30 days of the purchase date. All products must be returned in original packaging. Shoes returned with damaged or missing packaging are subject to a $5 restocking fee. Returns on sale item needs to be paid by customer.
Return shipping for one exchange is on SAOLA for all full priced items (excluding HI and AK and Canada). All other return shipping costs to be paid by customer. Not valid on sale items, and original shipping fees are non-refundable.
To initiate a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and return or exchange request.