Description From MULXIPLY
This collection encapsulates the yin and the yang of the feminine spirit — both soft and strong. Our choker is hand forged with fire and power but tied together with a soft, plant-dyed silk ribbon. An ode to the Silk Road and the part of the world where our collection is made. Always hand forged in Nepal.
- Expandable open neck design. One size comfortably fits most.
- Materials: Brass
- Please select either an Oyster or Rust Ribbon, hand-dyed by Silk and Willow in New Paltz, New York. Custom colors available.
- Choker ships with the Silk Ribbon and matching metal clasp.
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
- Metals will tarnish as they respond to moisture and individual body chemistry. Jewelry will stay its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with an anti-tarnish cloth and store in a dry place.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.