The Stretch Terry Henley is the latest and softest creation. Yes, even softer than the One-Bag Henley. This shirt oozes comfort and timeless style.
Made with a thicker-weight hybrid TENCEL™️ and French Terry material, this henley is great for crisp autumn mornings and cooler temps. Throw it on for a hike, (post-pandemic) happy hour, and anything in between.
Good For: Everyday casual, lounging, office, outdoors, travel, slightly cooler temps
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: Stretch Terry
- Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort - The softest fabric we've ever made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Built with Spandex for a four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Tanner: 5'9", 165 lbs, Medium
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Henley stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle, or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
All items are final sale. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com