The Stretch Terry Henley is the latest and softest creation. Yes, even softer than the One-Bag Henley. This shirt oozes comfort and timeless style.
Made with a thicker-weight hybrid TENCEL™️ and French Terry material, this henley is great for crisp autumn mornings and cooler temps. Throw it on for a hike, (post-pandemic) happy hour, and anything in between.
Good For: Everyday casual, lounging, office, outdoors, travel, slightly cooler temps
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: Stretch Terry
- Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort - The softest fabric we've ever made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Built with Spandex for a four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Tanner: 5'9", 165 lbs, Medium
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Henley stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle, or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
Pistol Lake accepts returns of unworn and unwashed goods within 60 days of purchase. This applies to all items outside of their Minimalist Boxer Briefs. Returns within the US are free!
Returns for Minimalist Boxer Briefs: If you don't love your first pair of Minimalist Boxer Briefs for any reason within the first 60 days of purchase, we'll issue a full refund. Important note: After you've tried your first pair of boxer briefs, we are unable accept returns for boxer briefs that have been tried on or removed from their packaging for sanitary reasons. The boxer briefs must not be removed from the original packaging in order to return them.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.