Description From Toad&Co
Style Number: T1201013
Reusable, washable, and sustainable. Our Re-Form lightweight flannel Face Mask is moisture-wicking, breathable, and made from recycled materials straight from our own apparel production. This mask also features a filter pocket and can be tied to adjust for a custom fit.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- Fabric blend made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.
60% RECYCLED COTTON, 40% RECYCLED POLYESTER
Makers of trail to tavern eco-conscious casualwear, Toad&Co has lived their mission to live well, do good for 20 years. They're going the extra mile to ensure sustainability in the clothing industry—one of the largest polluter of air and water globally. From eco-friendly materials like organic cotton, Tencel, and recycled fabrics, to reusable mailers, giving back 1% to the planet, and repairing gently-used clothes to be loved again. But Toad&Co doesn’t limit its impact to environmental causes. They also work with non-profits that give back to adults with disabilities. Toad&Co sells a wide range of fun, well-designed clothing for women and men. These products are functional as well as comfortable, but none of that comes at the expense of style—or sustainability.
Toad&Co's Return Policy
All other exchanges/returns, return instructions are located on the back of the invoice included with your order. If you do not have your invoice, please write your order number (beginning with "EC," ex: EC-186424) legibly on the outside of your return package. *The order number can be found in any email confirmations you have received. If you do not know your order Number, please contact us at email@example.com.