Description From Adelante Shoe Co.
Adelante's products are made-to-order. If you would like to customize your product, please select "Custom" above and Adelante will email you with instructions on how to measure and collect your sizes.
- Made-to-order for any length and width
- Customizable design
- Goodyear welted & fully resoleable
- High density memory foam insoles provide all-day comfort
- Stacked leather heel (2 inch height)
- Proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman, introduced at purchase
- Craftsman paid over the Living Well Line
- Upper: Full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate) or Nubuck (black, mahogany) leather
- Lining: Calf skin
- Midsoles: Vegetable tanned leather
- Outsoles: Vegetable tanned leather with rubber sole protector (you can request all-leather soles in the 'special instructions for your craftsman' box at checkout)
About Adelante Shoe Co.
Adelante Shoe Co. provides quality "cobbler to customer" shoes that empower artisans in the third world and look good doing it. Founder Peter got to know craftspeople in Guatemala who were making really high-quality shoes. He thought if he could connect them to the U.S. market they could earn enough to live well with their families and continue to develop economically. So Adelante measures the cost of living well in the communities where their cobblers work, they pay great wages for their craftsmanship, and make their products available to consumers all over the world. Adelante wants to make sure when you buy a pair of their shoes, you're directly empowering an artisan in the third world, getting some of the highest quality footwear out there, and customizing them to your needs. Adelante gets your input before they custom make your shoes, so if traditional shoes tend not to work for you, Adelante might be the perfect fit (pun intended).
Adelante Shoe Co.'s Return Policy
Domestic orders within the continental United States can be exchanged once for free within 30 days of receipt of the order. Adelante also offers store credit as an alternative to a shoe exchange. International shipping costs are not covered by Adelante Shoe Co.
The product must be returned in same condition it was sent with original packaging. Please slip on your shoe to ensure correct sizing without flexing, indoors and on a carpeted surface. Vamp creases and bottom wear are not accepted for exchange. Adelante reserves the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria.