The popular pocket tee dress now comes with long sleeves perfect to dress up or cozy down. Luxuriously soft against the skin, this will be your go-to year-round wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit; A fit to flatter your curves- not too boxy and not too tight.
- Pullover -Rounded neck, with unique raw/ribbed detailing
- Unique raw/ribbed, unfinished detailing at sleeve cuff, neck, and bottom hem
Shop more from The Good Tee's collection
It's all in the name—good tees that do good! The Good Tee was created after their founder, Adila, read about some of the horrifying effects of the cotton industry on farmers in India. She was determined to start a clothing company that did things differently—slower production schedules, ethical working conditions, and fair wages for everyone. And The Good Tee was born! Today, they're proud to offer certified fair trade and organic cotton tees that are great for the planet and the people who make them. They provide affordable men's, women's, and kids' sizes in comfy and classic styles. And beyond simply operating sustainably themselves, they're committed to educating and helping others do the same!
Products can be returned to The Good Tee within 60 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note that customer is responsible for return shipping costs to Canada.
To complete your return, The Good Tee requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.