The most comfortable bra on the planet!
Featuring gathered center-front ruching and a low-cut scoop back with thick sporty straps, this no-closure wireless style offers a surprising amount of support without hooks, clasps, or underwire. It’s modest enough to give ample coverage without compromising natural feminine beauty.
Quality eco-friendly reclaimed and recycled fibers offer a generous amount of stretch and breathability perfect for everyday wear and low-impact workouts like yoga, Pilates, hiking, walking, and more. Oh yeah, it's so comfortable you can sleep in it. Soft cups are lined with 100% wicking Modal that holds removable lightweight padded inserts for extra coverage and support without the bulk. We even made the inside openings that hold the pads big enough to remove them before washing and to smooth them out when putting them back in.
- USA MADE - ethically designed, sourced & sewn
- Eco-Friendly fabric
- SILHOUETTE: ruched center-front & scoop back
- DETAILS: multi-cup / multi-band flexible fit, 1.5" covered elastic under-bust band, removable pads for shape & added support
ALSO GOOD FOR: Post Surgical Wear after breast reduction, Mastectomy (pull-on or step-into style for easy post-surgery wear) & Breastfeeding Moms (pull-aside or pull-down stretchy v-neck layers for easy nursing access)
Not sure what size to order? Check our SIZE CHART!
- SHELL: 92% RECYCLED POLY / 8% SPANDEX OR RECLAIMED FABRICS (92% POLY / 8% SPANDEX)* Fabrics saved from their landfill destinations after being discarded by other companies & given a second life by ME! #ZeroWaste
- LINING: 92% RECYCLED POLY / 8% SPANDEX OR 100% MODAL
Care what you wear with Majamas Earth! Majamas specializes in ethically-made, multipurpose apparel for the gym, the office, and general out-and-about days. And not just your traditional women's styles either—Majamas also boasts a great maternity/nursing friendly collection, an expansive intimates collection, as well as collections for men and kids. With organic materials, fun designs, affordable prices, and a wide variety of products all fairly-made in the USA, you really can't go wrong! Plus, they give back to help the planet and support communities in need.
All items are final sale. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org