The most comfortable bra on the planet!
Featuring a v-neck crossover front and low-cut scoop back with thick sporty straps, this no-closure wireless style offers a surprising amount of support without hooks, clasps, or underwire. It’s modest enough to give ample coverage without compromising natural feminine beauty.
Quality fabrics offer a generous amount of stretch and breath-ability to wick away moisture and keep you dry during everyday wear, low impact workouts like yoga or Pilates, walking, hiking, and biking too. Oh yeah, it's so comfortable you can sleep in it. Soft cups are lined with an even softer Modal lining that holds removable lightweight padded inserts for extra coverage and support without the bulk.
- USA MADE - ethically designed, sourced & sewn
- Eco-friendly fabric
- SILHOUETTE: v-neck crossover front & scoop back
- DETAILS: multi-cup / multi-band flexible fit, 1" covered elastic under-bust band, removable pads for shape & added support
- ALSO GOOD FOR: Surgeries or Breast Cancer Mastectomy (pull-on or step-into style for easy post-surgery wear) & Breastfeeding Moms (pull-aside or pull-down stretchy v-neck layers for easy nursing access)
Not sure what size to order? Check our SIZE CHART!
SHELL: 92% RECYCLED POLY / 8% SPANDEX OR RECLAIMED FABRICS (92% POLY / 8% SPANDEX)* Fabrics saved from their landfill destinations after being discarded by other companies & given a second life by ME! #ZeroWaste
- LINING: 92% RECYCLED POLY / 8% SPANDEX OR 100% MODAL
- Remove pads before washing. Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle or hand wash. Tumble dry low, hang dry or lay flat to dry.
Care what you wear with Majamas Earth! Majamas specializes in ethically-made, multipurpose apparel for the gym, the office, and general out-and-about days. And not just your traditional women's styles either—Majamas also boasts a great maternity/nursing friendly collection, an expansive intimates collection, as well as collections for men and kids. With organic materials, fun designs, affordable prices, and a wide variety of products all fairly-made in the USA, you really can't go wrong! Plus, they give back to help the planet and support communities in need.
MAJAMAS EARTH accepts unwashed & unworn items (not on sale) with tags attached for full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for entire shipping cost of return. Exchanges include free shipping on items sent out to customer. For sanitary reasons and to abide by health regulations, panties are NOT RETURNABLE.
To start a return, please email email@example.com