Description From Adelante Shoe Co.
Adelante's products are made-to-order. If you would like to customize your product or want a color, size, or width not listed above, please place an order for an option available closest to the desired and email us your specifications at email@example.com. We will let Adelante's team know about your request.
- Made-to-order for any length and width
- Memory foam insoles provide all-day comfort
- Stacked leather heel
- Blake-Stitch Construction
- Proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman, introduced at purchase
- Craftsman paid over the Living Well Line
- Upper: Full-grain (caramel, pomegranate) or Nubuck (black, oatmeal) leather
- Lining: Calf skin
- Midsoles: Vegetable tanned leather
- Outsoles: Vegetable tanned leather with rubber sole protector (you can request all-leather soles in the 'special instructions for your craftsman' box at checkout)
Adelante Shoe Co.'s Impact
Peter got to know craftspeople in Pastores, Guatemala making really high-quality shoes. He thought if he could connect them to the U.S. market they could earn enough to Live Well with their families and catalyze social mobility. So he invented The Living Well line, an impact model that combines quantitative data and personal interviews to measure the cost of Living Well in any community!
Adelante Shoe Co.'s Return Policy
Domestic orders within the continental United States can be exchanged once for free within 30 days of receipt of the order. Adelante also offers store credit as an alternative to a shoe exchange. International shipping costs are not covered by Adelante Shoe Co.
The product must be returned in same condition it was sent with original packaging. Please slip on your shoe to ensure correct sizing without flexing, indoors and on a carpeted surface. Vamp creases and bottom wear are not accepted for exchange. Adelante reserves the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria.