Description From MAJAMAS EARTH
These breathable boxer briefs should be basic in everyone's underwear drawer!
These soft but sturdy Organic Cotton (OR Cotton Modal) boxers sit at the hip and are cut to mid-thigh for those guys wanting more cover. Our vertical fly features an asymmetrical opening that's lined with re-purposed fabric adding extra durability where most boxers wear out first. Pull-on covered elastic waistbands stay put for the most comfortable fit. Our sturdy quality underwear will become your favorite.
Let's all aim for a natural zero-waste lifestyle with clothing that lasts while leaving a smaller carbon footprint on our planet! Be the change - one garment at a time!
- USA MADE - ethically designed, sourced & sewn
- Eco-friendly fabric
- SILHOUETTE: slim fitted boxer brief
- DETAILS: 1" wide covered elastic waistband & two small side vents
Not sure what size to order? Check our SIZE CHART!
- BLACK, IVORY, ZINFANDEL & RIFLE GREEN: 91% ORGANIC COTTON * / 9% SPANDEX
- PEBBLE & CINDER: 48% MODAL / 47% COTTON / 5% SPANDEX WITH UPCYCLED PRINTED LINING IN FLY (92% WICKING POLY / 8% SPANDEX)
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle or hand wash. Tumble dry low, hang dry or lay flat to dry.
About MAJAMAS EARTH
MAJAMAS EARTH's Return Policy
MAJAMAS EARTH accepts unwashed & unworn items (not on sale) with tags attached for full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for entire shipping cost of return. Exchanges include free shipping on items sent out to customer. For sanitary reasons and to abide by health regulations, panties are NOT RETURNABLE.
To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org