Description From MAJAMAS EARTH
Sustainable slim skirts are an eco-fashion staple!
A flattering above-the-knee-length fit hugs the hips to show off your natural curves, but don't worry... the short side slit keeps this style from seeming too tight (we know those pesky pencil styles)! Complete with cotton modal eco-friendly fabric and a front kanga pocket lined with recycled fabrics, this soft stretchy skirt is sporty enough to wear as athleisure after workouts, casual enough to wear around town & dressy enough to wear to work or a night out. Wear it high-waisted or at your hips, outfit with a flowy layer, or tuck in a top... we'll leave it up to you, eco-fashionista!
- USA MADE - ethically designed, sourced & sewn
- eco-friendly fabrics
- SILHOUETTE: fitted above-the-knee slim skirt
- DETAILS: 1/4" slim elastic waistband, front kanga pocket & 3.5" side slits
Not sure what size to order? Check our SIZE CHART!
- SOLIDS: 48% MODAL / 47% Cotton / 5% SPANDEX
- PRINTS: 92% WICKING POLY / 8% SPANDEX
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle. Tumble dry low, hang dry, or lay flat to dry.
About MAJAMAS EARTH
MAJAMAS EARTH's Return Policy
MAJAMAS EARTH accepts unwashed & unworn items (not on sale) with tags attached for full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for entire shipping cost of return. Exchanges include free shipping on items sent out to customer. For sanitary reasons and to abide by health regulations, panties are NOT RETURNABLE.
To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org