This Tu 16K Gold-Plated Brass Buffalo Horn & Rattan/Wicker Square Geo Statement Earrings features circular and crescent horn pieces and handwoven square rattan (wicker/straw) pieces to create a contrasting, yet playful silhouette. Its long rounded and sharp form makes it suitable for various face shapes. With these natural, handmade dangle earrings. Dress up or down and take her to exotic destinations.
- MATERIAL: Buffalo Horn from Hanoi, Vietnam, 16K Gold-Plated Brass from Seoul, South Korea.
- DIMENSION: 3.5cm x 6.5cm (1.4in x 2.5in)
- CLOSURE TYPE: 16K Gold Plated Brass Earring Hooks
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Cream, Honey, Dark
- RECOMMENDATION: Designed for all face shapes: round, triangle, rectangle, oval
- DESIGNED BY: Thoughtfully designed and assembled by Jessica Phan in Redwood City, California
Zero-waste jewelry and accessories handmade from...buffalo horns? Yep! Often discarded by the food industry in Vietnam, Hathorway repurposes buffalo horns to make beautiful and durable jewelry! Hathorway is serious about creating the most sustainable, high-quality, and unique accessories you can find. They source only natural materials from all over the world and use them to ethically make trendy products with love in Redwood City, California. Browse around Hathorway's collection and you'll find a variety of zero-waste jewelry, bags, pillows, planters, and much more that you're sure to love! Need even more reason to shop Hathorway? They give back 10% of their profits to causes and organizations that empower women!
Hathorway offers a refund within the 30 days of the date that you received your Hathorway item. Customers are responsible for the shipping of their return.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.