Description From ettitude
Save time with our super absorbent towel that’s gentle on hair thanks to the exclusive, sustainable CleanBamboo™ waffle weave fabric. Quickly go from wet to damp and say goodbye to the frizz, friction, and flyaways caused by ordinary towels.
- Wrap your hair in our crescent-shaped towel, then twist and fasten with the earth-friendly tagua nut button
- Made from 100% bamboo lyocell
- Moisture-wicking - hair dries quickly as honeycomb design draws moisture into the base layer, making the towel more absorbent than traditional towels
- Suitable for most hair types - elastic band and stretchy waffle fabric adjust to secure curly hair, fine hair, and everything in between
- Hypoallergenic, free from harmful chemicals, and ideal for sensitive skin
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
SH065 176027 TESTEX
- Includes 1 hair towel with a loop to hang dry
- Pre-washed and packaged in a reusable drawstring bag made from recycled water bottles
- Machine wash cold on a gentle/delicate setting with like fabrics, tumble dry low or line dry
ettitude is all about comfort! They want their comfortable home products to mean a comfortable existence for everyone on the planet! That's why their ethically-made sheets and towels are made from innovative and sustainable bamboo lyocell. This non-toxic, vegan bedding is even created in a closed-loop system where 98% of all the water ettitude uses can be recycled. All this translates into comfort for you in silky soft, breathable, thermoregulating bedding that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Rest easy and do good in earth-loving bedding!
ettitude's Return Policy
Store credit or an exchange can be provided for most purchases within 30 days of delivery. ettitude does not issue refunds for incorrect / wrong size / wrong color purchases. Sale products are not eligible for return, exchange or refund unless faulty.
ettitude takes extreme care in ensuring their goods are of the highest quality. However, if you find their product is faulty, or that they have not delivered what you ordered, they would like to help resolve the problem.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get your return started.