- Rugged yet elegant design
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Custom Nisolo memory foam insoles
- Soft interior leather lining
- Shock-absorbing and durable, studded rubber soles
- High-quality, breathable leather upper
- Leather pull tab for easy, slip-on/off convenience
- Slip-free durable rubber heel cap
- Leather Working Group Certified tannery
- Ribbed, elastic side panels
- 1.25" Heel Height
- 13cm/5.12” Shaft Height (Ex. size 7.5)
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
True to size. If you’ll often wear thicker socks, we recommend ordering a half size up.
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? We’re far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, we’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
We scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold ourselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.
Classic design combined with extraordinary craftsmanship makes for shoes that are perfect for both work and play. Nisolo sells just about every type of shoe you could be looking for, all made with sustainably-sourced leather. Find fine leather heels, flats, loafers, boots, and even sneakers that look super sexy but feel like your favorite pair of tennis shoes. And with comfy designs that are made to last for years to come, you can say goodbye to seasonal shoe shopping! Nisolo pays their workers above fair trade wages, provides healthcare benefits, and offers providing life-changing personal development programs. They see shoemaking as art, which shows through in their products and the way they support their artists.
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. If you choose to return an item, $5.95 will be held from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.