A closet-staple, classic Chelsea Boot with upgraded style, comfort, and function making work-to-play transitions effortless and life on the go a breeze.
- Classic, easy-going yet elevated design
- Memory foam, 5 layers, cushioned insoles
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Soft interior leather lining
- Shock-absorbing, rubber sole savers
- High-quality, breathable leather upper
- Leather pull tab for easy pull on
- Vegetable-tanned leather outsole
- 1.25" Heel Height
- Leather Working Group Certified leather upper
- Toothy heel cap for added grip
- Elevated, refined toe shape
- Triangular elastic side panels
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Fits true to size.
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? We’re far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, we’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
We scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold ourselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.
Classic design combined with extraordinary craftsmanship makes for shoes that are perfect for both work and play. Nisolo sells just about every type of shoe you could be looking for, all made with sustainably-sourced leather. Find fine leather heels, flats, loafers, boots, and even sneakers that look super sexy but feel like your favorite pair of tennis shoes. And with comfy designs that are made to last for years to come, you can say goodbye to seasonal shoe shopping! Nisolo pays their workers above fair trade wages, provides healthcare benefits, and offers providing life-changing personal development programs. They see shoemaking as art, which shows through in their products and the way they support their artists.
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. If you choose to return an item, $5.95 will be held from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.