Good design means good for people and the planet. Sustainability was the #1 goal for this shoe, so we leveraged eco-friendly, Recycled (rPET) knitting to divert plastic water bottles from landfills, made the insoles with sugarcane-based, “Green EVA” (a greener alternative to petroleum), found rPET and recycled cotton blended laces, and chose an outsole made of natural rubber, a renewable resource.
- Wear-with-anything, sporty design for everyday, kickaround style
- Ultra-lightweight and comfy, sock-like fit
- Easy, slip-on construction, so you can tie it once and forget
- Eco-friendly, Recycled (rPET) knitting made from plastic water bottles
- Machine washable like new (see instructions below)
- Soft and cozy interior, making socks optional
- “Green EVA” shock-absorbing, breathable insoles
- Water-resistant upper materials and waterproof outsoles
- Natural rubber, grooved outsole for traction
- Laces made from Recycled PET & Recycled Cotton
- Vegan-friendly materials
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Remove insoles & laces and machine wash on a delicate cycle
Coldwater and mild, bleach-free detergent is best.
Sizes 8-9.5 fit true to size.
Sizes 10-13 run small, and we recommend sizing 1/2 to 1 full size up
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? We’re far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, we’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
We scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold ourselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.
Classic design combined with extraordinary craftsmanship makes for shoes that are perfect for both work and play. Nisolo sells just about every type of shoe you could be looking for, all made with sustainably-sourced leather. Find fine leather heels, flats, loafers, boots, and even sneakers that look super sexy but feel like your favorite pair of tennis shoes. And with comfy designs that are made to last for years to come, you can say goodbye to seasonal shoe shopping! Nisolo pays their workers above fair trade wages, provides healthcare benefits, and offers providing life-changing personal development programs. They see shoemaking as art, which shows through in their products and the way they support their artists.
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. If you choose to return an item, $5.95 will be held from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.