Stand back! The ultimate statement earring has arrived! On trend yet classy enough to wear for years to come, the chandelier design of the Yliomene Earrings will turn heads. Not only that, they'll last for years to come! Giftable...absolutely.
The Yliomene Earrings are made with all gold-filled components and have at least two to three layers of gold bonded to the base metal. That means, if taken care of, gold-filled pieces can last almost as long as solid gold, with a smaller price tag!
Yliomene has been a Vi Bella artisan since January 2018. We are lucky to have her on the team; she is always smiling and lifting up others on the team. She supports her three children with this job and is able to keep food on the table and her children in school, which is very important to her. Yliomene grew up in the Haitian countryside and going to school was a luxury many could not afford. She was lucky to receive schooling through third grade, at which time she was needed in the fields growing beans, corn, and pumpkins. When you purchase Vi Bella products, you help Yliomene and others like her provide opportunities for the next generation of Haitians.
- Gold-filled 20 mm hoop chandelier with 3 baroque freshwater pearl drops. Gold-filled earwires.
- Made in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans, including Yliomene
- For best results, keep gold-filled jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine.
- Gold-filled jewelry should not tarnish, however, harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause it to. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a few drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Gently scrub with an ultrasoft toothbrush or non-scratch cloth. Gently pat dry with a towel.
Vi Bella means "beautiful life," and that's just what Vi Bella is out to see—beautiful, hopeful, vibrant lives in Haiti and Mexico. Vi Bella works with local artisans in these two developing countries to create a large collection of handmade jewelry, bags, accessories and home decor. They care for their artisans as people, and not just employees, providing living wages, a comfortable work environment, and care for artisans' physical and emotional well-being. Vi Bella invests in local communities by giving back all their profits for job creation in vulnerable areas and using locally-sourced materials in their products whenever possible. Vi Bella might just make your life a little more beautiful too. Their handcrafted accessories are as affordable as they are adorable!
On retail orders, replacements for the same item are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 90 days of the ship date on the invoice. Exchanges (for a different item) are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 60 days of the ship date on the invoice. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return/exchange for you. Refunds are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 30 days of the ship date on the invoice. All clearance sales are final.
Upon receipt of the return/exchange order, Vi Bella will mail your new item with a postage paid envelope to return the incorrect or defective item. Vi Bella covers return postage for: defective item; item damaged in shipping; or item incorrectly sent. Vi Bella does not cover postage if you ordered an item incorrectly or changed your mind.
If you are making a return because you ordered the wrong item or because you changed your mind, your card will be charged $5.95 to cover shipping.