Classy casual comfortable clothes, sewn and signed by women overcoming sex trafficking. Katie, the founder, started the company out of her house after a trip to Nepal. Now the business has grown and she and her team are helping women who've gotten out of the sex trade to become empowered and self-sufficient, one elegant tee (and dress, and other stuff) at a time.
- Models wears XS. Her height is 5'5"
- Bodice is a bloussant cut with a fitted waist. On a longer torso, the waist will sit at her true waist. On a shorter torso, the waist will sit comfortably with a bloussant effect.
- The hip has some ease so it's not snug (the garment measures 2.5" bigger in the hip circumference than our body size chart displayed below).
- 1" tall elastic is stretchy, measuring: XS-26", S-28", M-30", L-33", XL-35"
- Pockets located at front side below elastic waist.
- Length of skirt from waist to hem: XS-29.5", S-30", M-30", L-30.5", XL-30.5"
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.