Classy casual clothes, sewn and signed by women overcoming sex trafficking in Nepal. Katie, the founder, started the company out of her house after a trip to Nepal. Now the business has grown and she and her team are helping women who've gotten out of the sex trade to become empowered and self-sufficient, one elegant tee at a time. Btw--free shipping and returns within the U.S.!
- Model wears Large. Her height: 5'9", Bust: 39", Hip: 42"
- Spagetti tie at keyhole back can be tied tighter or looser. Front and back neck gathering is adjustable.
- Fitted through torso; skirt is full and flared.
- Length of dress from top of shoulder to bottom opening: XS-36" S-36.5" M-37" L-37.5" XL-38"
- For general sizing tips, see our size chart details.
- We offer free returns/exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.