Peter got to know craftspeople in Pastores, Guatemala making really high-quality shoes. He thought if he could connect them to the U.S. market they could earn enough to Live Well with their families and catalyze social mobility. So he invented The Living Well line, an impact model that combines quantitative data and personal interviews to measure the cost of Living Well in any community!
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: Calf skin
- Insoles: Vegetable tanned leather
- Outsoles: Vegetable tanned leather with optional rubber sole protector
- Made-to-order to your specifications
- Memory foam insoles provide all-day comfort
- Stacked leather heel
- Goodyear welted & fully resoleable
- 100% cow leather will form to fit
- Proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Craftsman paid over the Living Well Line
- If you wear a 10 in running sneakers, you should order a size 9.5 Mendoza.
- If you wear a 10 in dress shoes, you should order a size 10 Mendoza.
Your shoes will arrive within 10 business days of order for those in the continental United States.
We offer a year warranty on your Adelantes for any defects in workmanship or materials.
Exchanges & Returns
Exchange or return your un-damaged shoes free of charge from anywhere within the United States within 30 days of receipt of the order. Read our full return policy here.
*The rubber protector is a rubber sole on the front of the shoe on the bottom of the leather sole. The sole protector provides additional traction and durability on your shoes. This is a free customization.