Description From Saalt
One size fits all. A breathable cotton bag to protect and store your cup.
Looking for an extra bag to help store your cup during cycles? Below is a list to let you know which bag style already comes with your Saalt Cup if you're looking to mix it up for your backup bag.
- Saalt Ocean Blue Regular - Yellow bag
- Saalt Ocean Blue Small - Blue bag
- Saalt Himalayan Pink Regular - Green bag
- Saalt Himalayan Pink Small - Pink bag
- Saalt Soft Regular - Waved Mauve/Navy bag
- Saalt Soft Small - Marbled Teal/Mauve bag
- Saalt Seafoam Green Regular - Blue Bag
- Saalt Seafoam Green Small - Green Bag
The period care industry is built on disposable products, and something about that didn’t feel right to Saalt founder Cherie. She went on a mission to create period products that cared for the planet and for the women using them. And the B Corp Saalt has done just that—with medical-grade menstrual cups and ethically-made period underwear that keep toxins out of the eco-system and out of our bodies. To date, Saalt has saved their customers hundreds of dollars on disposable period care products, given back thousands of reusable cups to fight period poverty in high-need areas, and diverted over 2 million disposables from landfills!
Saalt's Return Policy
For hygienic reasons, Saalt Wear is not eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. If you have any questions after your purchase, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.