Eastern culture meets Western style with high function bags and hats made with natural, organic, planet-friendly fibers. Family-run EST WST shares the rich cultures and values they
Lightly structured 5-panel strapback cap developed through a collaboration between our workshop in Connecticut and our partner handloom weavers in rural Nepal and South India. A timeless classic that never loses its shape.
This cap is from our topi collection, utilizing Nepalese Dhaka, traditionally used for Nepalese caps and handwoven in the original workshop of the first Dhaka weaving facility in Nepal.
- Handwoven Nepalese Dhaka
- Handwoven organic cotton denim
- Vegetable-tanned leather strap
- Toxic-free dyes
- Made in the USA
- Woven by hand, reducing GHG emissions from production
- Supports a collective of fair wage weavers
- Helps to preserve an ancient, traditional craft
- Tanned with vegetables, fruits, tree bark, and other naturally-derived sources
Harvested and handwoven in South India and Palpa, Nepal. Stitched in the USA.