Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
This handsome bamboo artisan board makes a perfect canvas for artisan cheeses, local breads, fresh cut veggies or fruit. The unique, slightly oblong design transcends easily from kitchen to table--cut on one side, serve on the other.
Each board is hand-burnished to a naturally-smooth finish and tied off with a waxed cotton tie to help store this bamboo serving board front and center in your kitchen.
Made for cutting and serving, the artisan board will be a perfect addition to your home.
- Size: 15" L x 8 1/2" W x 5/8" H
- Fully reversible
- No lacquer coating
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
Shop our full selection of bamboo cutting and serving boards here.