Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our most popular tongs. These are so great that it's worth having a few around. You'll find lots of uses to grab or flip. Designed as a 'toast' tong, these are the 'go to' tongs for appetizers too. Made from Certified organic bamboo, these do not impart or absorb flavors. Won’t scratch cooking surfaces.
9", set of 3
- Lightweight and stronger than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash
- We recommend our Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years
- Part of our Natural Utensil collection
- Item #056690
Often referred to as our Toast Tongs, this handy tool is a perfect appetizer tool. We developed this following comments from customers who used and loved our original large tongs. "Can you make them smaller?" We sure can. It is worth having a few of these around. These are made in our own workshop from the same source as our other organic certified bamboo sources."