Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Whether you're looking for a starter set, or upgrading your current utensils, this set of four bamboo kitchen utensils is superbly designed with the chef in mind. This set includes a mixing spoon, slotted spoon, spatula, and sauce spoon, you're sure to find the right tool for the job every time you're in the kitchen.
The rounded handle design makes for a natural, comfortable grip. Each utensil is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo and is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- Sizes: 12’’
- Sold as set of 4 utensils: 1 mixing spoon, 1 slotted spoon, 1 spatula, 1 sauce spoon
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Bamboo cooking utensils won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come