Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
You can't get a greener, sturdier, better-quality disposable plate.
Our Veneerware® disposable bamboo plates are an eco-friendly, stylish choice for meals at home, catered events, weddings, birthdays, picnics, conferences or any occasion. Available in multiple sizes, our seven-inch plates are perfect for bread, appetizers or desserts, while our nine-inch plates are a great choice for salad and lunch. Looking for dinner plates? Our 11-inch disposable bamboo plates provide ample surface area for any dish you’re serving.
Our bambu® Veneerware® is the one and only single-use product made from 100% certified organic bamboo—a renewable resource. Purchase bamboo plates in packs of 8 for home parties and casual dinners. Or, buy in bulk for your big events. When using at home, you can get multiple uses from bambu® Veneerware® by hand-washing.
- Multiple sizes available: 7", 9", or 11" round disposable plates
- Sold in packages of 8 bamboo plates
- No discolored blotches or irregularities- consistent plate-to-plate
- Stack more evenly and cleanly than palm plates
- Biodegradable and compostable in 4-6 months
- Biobased Certified by USDA
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Intended for single use
Hosting a big event and need to buy in bulk? Find larger packs here.
Feeling Squarish? We have plates in square sizes too."