Sustainable, ethically sewn activewear made on-demand in Canada, eliminating material waste. Bewildher empowers women to be wilder with slow-fashion activewear, every purchase plants a tree and gives back more than in takes.
Although wonderfully lightweight and super comfortable, this breezy tank fits on the small side. Take advantage of this amazing deal while we improve the fit for next year! Just choose a size bigger than you usually would.
Designed in Squamish made in Vancouver, Canada
Photos by Brian Hockenstein
Composition: 50% recycled polyester 50% polyester
Washing: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, hang to dry
- fan-PLASTIC material made from 50% recycled plastic bottles
- re-SEA-cle all natural EPA certified anti-bacterial fabric treatment
- SPF 50+
- Mesh panels in high sweat zones
- Tapered waistline for slim fit
- Longer fit
- Functional media pocket: touch screen through the mesh & headphone portal
Fit & Function
Designed for: acrobatic movements, running, crossfit, climbing
Fabric: quick dry, soft feel, static free, wrinkle, super light weight