Alta Andina's leather is already environmentally friendly, but they’re incorporating two new materials that take sustainability even further. The pouch material is made using a blend of two sustainable materials: upcycled scrap cotton, swept up from factory floors and thread from recycled plastic PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). Both materials would otherwise become waste, instead, you’re taking plastic trash out of the environment with your purchase. This pouch doesn’t just look good, it does good as well.
- Eco-Friendly Pencil Pouch with Leather Accents
- Made from an environmentally friendly blend of upcycled scrap cotton, and thread from recycled plastic.
- Fits all your pens, pencils, and other stationery essentials. Great for makeup as a cosmetic bag.
- Cords, chargers and other electronic accessories fit perfectly.
- Our Eco-Friendly Pen Case features a durable bronze YKK zipper.
- Our full grain, vegetable tanned leather accentuate the pouch on the zipper pull tab and border.
- 8.5 L x 4 W x 3 H inches
- Backed byAlta Andina's Two Year Warranty
- Crafted in the Andes – 100% sourced and manufactured within Alta Andina's local Andean supply chain